Sunday, October 30, 2005

counting down...

my goodness! it's almost a day more to me turning TWENTY!
SHIATZZZ!
wad shud i do? slow down time or smthg!
20!!!!
eeeeee!

but at least i noe i'm the youngest of us 20yr ol peepzz.. danielle, john, nic yap, grace, pris, peiwen all turn 20 and will soon turn 21 before me! hahahahahahahahaha =P
TOO BAD~!!!!!!

well, thanks to alex and fanis, they presented me a gift, personalised by them, aka the Chong thong. it was bought frm topshop and hand sewn by fanis.
so sweet rite! :)
the gift came along wif a really sweet smiley face card! will take a pic of my presents after my bday..

ok so today's officially my dad's bday.. sadly he doesnt quite hav the priviledge (unlike me..ahem!) to celebrate or enjoy our day on a public holiday! haa! :P but nonetheless, he can still relax the day after la.. so trade off kinda thing..
it's been 2days since the end of my exams. wad a relief.
it has been relaxing and easy going so far.. jus wanna enjoy and rest. take a lil each time. towards the end of this week, i'll start tinking of proper plans for the 7weeks or so ahead.
also to plan grace's return.

today (sunday 301005) i was out wif jon yeow.. was nice to catch up wif dis buddy .. jon as most wud noe has been my buddy n personal advisor for the past 3yrs, all thru poly. been thru so much together. n he's always been dere for me thus far.
it's nice to see him now n den, considerin we both r at diff pts in our lives rite now. it was grt seeing him today.
tinking abt it, dere's jus so much i miss abt being younger..

today, in the evening i was at parkway havin dinner wif my parents n sis, KCP was havin a fund-raising event outside Watsons area..
it was so heart warming to see so many little girls walking ard in dat familiar uniform, tryin to get pple to purchase products frm dem. din quite recognise most of the teachers dere tho.. haha it's been a long time la i noe..

but i must say it was nice to hav seem them. i miss KC days.. miss the teachers, miss the masses, miss the prayers, miss the graces we sing after each recess, miss the food, miss the canteen layout, miss the galleria where we wud always meet to skip or play zero pt, miss the hopscotch area, miss the hall where we played 5 stones toward the end of recess, miss the classrms, miss the music rms, miss the library (used 2 b a librarian), miss the back of the hall where i had to set up the mic for assembly (used to b an AVA monitor..gee), gosh! i miss so many things!

it's been 8yrs since i left primary sch but so much of those memories r still very much embedded in my head n heart. times jus arent the same anymore.
sis n i felt so patriotic after seeing those girls so we decided to buy a packet of 10 inspirational cards @ $5 and a dual-ink pen @ $2 dat has a katong convent on it. haa. all in e name of charity la i suppose. a culture so strong, will nvr ever die.

i feel so happy and proud seeing those primary sch girls, hearing them laugh, seeing how enthusiastic they were in selling to the public at 8+pm. they hav been there both yesterday and today, frm 10am to 9pm. poor girls. but i guess they enjoyed it.

well, today was a nice day la. i enjoyed myself. =)
tmr's jus gonna b stay hm den dinner wif parentals n sis.
brazilian buffet along sixth ave. hmm.. wonder how dat's gonna turn out!
but 1 thing's for sure! i super cant wait for my jap buffet!!!!! haa! :P
dun i sound super greedy... oh my gdness me thinks i better do smthg abt my diminishing waist man... haiiiii

so till next time! hav a nice week! ;)

No comments: